No products in the cart.
The Walkin’ Mini Front Vest harness is compatible with the Mini Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair to comfortably fit toy and small breed pets. The front vest replaces the standard Walkin’ Wheels front harness.
- Durable neoprene material, secures with touch fastener
- Compatible with Mini Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Replaces standard mini wheelchair front harness
- Ideal for toy pets with broad chests such as Mini Dachshunds, cats and other small pets.
- Recommended for patients who shouldn’t have leash pressure on the cervical region
- Harness safely transfers pulling pressure to shoulders and chest
- Get the perfect fit for Walkin’ Wheels rear wheelchair
Measure the girth of your pet’s chest right behind his front legs all the way around the body. For best fit measure at the widest part of the rib cage.
|Size||Girth of Chest||Girth of Neck|
|XSmall||12 – 14″ / 30.5 – 35.6 cm||8″ / 20.3 cm|
|Small||14 – 16.5″ / 35.6 – 41.9 cm||9.5″ / 24.1 cm|
|Medium||16 – 18.5″ / 40.6 – 47.0 cm||11″ / 27.9 cm|
Is the Mini Front Vest compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair?
Yes, the front vest is designed to fit pets using the Mini Walkin’ Wheels.
Is there a Front Vest for the Small Wheelchair?
Yes, the Small Front Vest is available for pets between 10 and 25 lbs. using the Small Wheelchair.
Will this harness work for larger pets?
For larger pets that need an upgraded harness option, compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair we recommend the Walkin’ Combo Harness.