The Pro Series Mobility Kit is a fast and easy way to give your patients the mobility support they need. Each kit features our most popular veterinary products with educational material that can be shared with your staff and clients. Each kit comes with one of each of the following: Hip-EEZ, vertebraVe, Walkin’ Fit Adjustable Splint, and a front & rear No-Knuckling Training Sock. You select the size of each product at the time of purchase, allowing you to cater to your client’s needs.
Every Pro Series Mobility Kit Includes:
- 1 – vertebraVe™ Back Support
- 1 – Hip-EEZ™ Hip Support
- 1 – Front No-Knuckling Training Sock
- 1 – Rear No-Knuckling Training Sock
- 1 – Walkin’ Fit™ Adjustable Splint
Benefits of the Pro Series Mobility Kit for
- Immediate return to daily activities.
- Products may be an excellent alternative to surgery.
- Many products can be used in surgical or disease recovery.
- Improvement in quality of life.
- Far less expensive than surgery.
- Convenient for pet owners that need an immediate solution.
- Peace of mind.
- Allows Veterinary & Rehabilitation professionals to fit patients on the spot
- Minimal time investment by veterinarian.
- 50% discount on replacement products.
- No need for referrals to other companies or specialty practices.
- Qualifies your practice for the Pro Series Referral Program.
- Create a revenue stream that more than compensates for your time.
Each product included in the Pro Series Mobility Kit allows you to treat patients on the spot efficiently. Each product offers you a unique solution to provide quality patient care for a wide range of mobility conditions:
vertebraVe Back Support
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD)
- Spinal arthritis
- Back injury
Hip-EEZ Hip Support
- Hip Dysplasia
- Conformational deformities
- Hip trauma recovery
No-Knuckling Training Socks
- Proprioception deficits
- Neurological disorders
- Cervical Vertebral Instability
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM)
- Fibrocartilaginous Embolism (FCE)
Walkin’ Fit Adjustable Splint
- Tibotarsal instability
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Leg support for front or back leg
- Adjustable support for bandaged limbs or swollen joints
Incorporate into Rehab Sessions
Keep the mobility solutions your clients need on hand with this specialized kit. The Pro Series Mobility Kit gives you the tools you need every day to care for your clients and help them get back on their feet.
Utilize for Client Demonstration & Education
The Pro Series Mobility Kit gives you the ability to fit any patient that comes into your practice. Demonstrate how these life-changing products work and teach your clients how to use them at home. Use your pro series product to size and fit your clients right in your practice. Find the perfect fit? Send the product home with your client and contact us to purchase a replacement product that same day.
Learn More About the Products Included in the Pro Series Mobility Kit:
How do I order replacement products when I need them?
Whether you send a product home with a client, want to keep additional sizes in stock, or need multiples on hand at any time, we make it easy for you to get the products you need. Replacement products can be purchased 24 hours a day through our veterinary website or over the phone with a member of our Veterinary Outreach team. Need help placing your order? Give us a call at 888-253-0777.
If I purchase the pro kit and add other products to my order, do I need to place a separate order to get my discount?
No, you won’t need to make an additional order; we will honor that 50% discount and add it to the same order, so you will not need to pay additional shipping. By purchasing the Pro Series Pro Kit, you will qualify for 50% off any replacement items; this discount will be available any time you shop on our Veterinary website or over the phone with our Veterinary Outreach team.
Can I add the Hip-EEZ attachments to my Pro Kit order?
Absolutely. Each pro kit comes standard with the Hip-EEZ base system only; however, we know how invaluable the hip attachments can be to your patient’s recovery. We would be happy to add the attachments to this order for you- let us know which attachment you’d need, and we’ll send you a quote.
Questions about the each individual product?
Visit the following links for more information about: