The Walkin’ Front Neoprene Harness provides lifting support in the front, perfect for dogs with front leg weakness or mobility loss. Fully compatible with the Full Support Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair this harness offers front lifting support in and out of the wheelchair.
- Constructed of durable, comfortable neoprene material
- Replaces front legs rings for extra support and comfort in Quad Walkin’ Wheels
- Ideal for dogs under 45 lbs.
- Adjustable handles included
- Great for Post-Operative recovery for front leg injuries
- Provide front support when pet is not using their wheelchair
- Support patients while getting them into wheelchair
|Size||Front Leg Girth to Shoulder Blade||Weight|
|Small||12 – 14″ /|
30.5 – 35.6 cm
|Dogs 15 – 25 lbs|
|Medium||12.5 – 14.5″ /|
31.8 – 36.8 cm
|Dogs 22 – 35 lbs|
|Med/Large||14 – 16″ /|
35.6 – 40.6 cm
|Dogs 35 – 45 lbs|
Front legs step into pre-cut holes.
Pull up harness and buckle over dog’s back.
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame and snap in place
(two clips on each side).
Attach handles to rings to lift dog.
Can this harness be used outside of the wheelchair?
Yes, this harness comes with detachable handles that can be used with or without the wheelchair to support pets with weak front limbs.
Will this harness work for patients over 45 lbs.?
The neoprene harness is designed to support pets under 45 lbs., for larger pets we recommend the Walkin’ Front Combo Harness. The Combo Harness is compatible with both the rear and quad Walkin’ Wheels.