No products in the cart.
The Walkin’ Hock Wrap is designed to support the hock joint above the back paw. Neoprene wraps comfortably around the hind leg, providing gentle support to the tarsal joint to help prevent hyperextension. Wrap gives pets freedom of movement without limiting range of motion or placing strain on injured hock.
- Neoprene wrap – Lightweight, comfortable and adjustable
- Touch fastener straps wrap around pet’s leg to provide additional support
- Wrap lends support to muscles and tendons of hock
- Available in three sizes to accommodate a range of breeds
- Helps prevent hyperextension & supports tarsal joint
- Use to stabilize minor tarsal joint and ligament injuries
- Can be used during rehabilitation when tarsal injury support is needed
- Recommend for at-home use & for limb support when patient is not splinted
Benefits pets with the following conditions:
|Size||Weight||Hock Wrap Height|
|Small||Up to 25 lbs||2″|
|Medium||25 – 60 lbs||3″|
|Large||60 – 100lbs||5″|
How to put on the Walkin’ Hock Wrap
How do I determine the size Wrist Wrap my patient needs?
The correct size Hock Wrap is based off the pet’s weight, use overall height measurement to confirm sizing. If additional hock coverage is needed, we recommend ordering the Hock Hugger which is taller and supports both the hock and the surrounding structures.
When should I recommend the Hock Wrap for my patient?
The Hock Wrap is designed to support pets dealing with hock injuries. Allowing them to maintain range of motion in joint. Ideal for patients with injuries no longer requiring a splint or when letting limb breathe from splint.