The Walkin’ Front Combo Harness supports and lifts a pet’s front end and is comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. This easy to use harness is part of a progressive harnessing system that adapts as your patient’s mobility loss progresses and when additional support is needed.
- Fully compatible with the rear and full support Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs
- Designed to support pets 30 lbs. and over
- Featuring sturdy handle for pet owner
- Provides balanced chest and front end support
- Ideal for in hospital use with patients recovering from surgery
- Proves front support during rehabilitation exercises
- Assist senior patients needing help with weakened front limbs, loss of mobility or balance
- Harness progresses with patients changing mobility needs – ideal for patients with degenerative conditions
Ideal for the following conditions:
How to Incorporate the Walkin’ Combo Harness Front into Your Practice
- In hospital use during treatment walks for pets with limb weakness, recovering from orthopedic and/or spinal surgery, FCE or injury from trauma.
- During rehab exercises such as treadmill patterning, weaving or cavaletti poles for pets with weak legs or recovering from surgery. Great for assisted standing use with weight shifting while still offering support.
- Clips on side of harness allows patient to be safely secured to land or underwater treadmill for safety and support.
- Comfortable-fitting walking harness for those patients who shouldn’t have leash pressure on the cervical region. Harness transfers pulling pressure to shoulders and chest.
- Ideal for canines debilitated as a result of old age, severe arthritis, or neurological disease. Use with patients dealing with progressive mobility loss that will degenerate and worsen overtime. Combo Harness Rear can be added for additional hind end support. Harness clips can be switched for compatibility with both the Walkin’ Wheels rear and full support wheelchairs.
|Small||30 – 49 lbs|
|Medium||50 – 69 lbs|
|Large||70 – 99 lbs|
Hold harness by the black handle, and place over dog’s head.
Pull chest piece over and under dog’s chest.
Clip harness on each side.
Use clip on each side of harness to attach to wheelchair extender.
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame around front legs, and push up to clip into place.
Is the Combo Front Harness compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair?
Yes, the Combo Front Harness can be used for patients who use either a rear or full support Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. If patient’s mobility needs change, the front harness clips can be switched to accommodate rear or quad wheelchair clips as needed.
Can this harness be worn for extended periods of time?
The Combo Front Harness is comfortably lined with fleece for comfortable wear for extended wear.
I ordered the harness without clips, and now my patient needs a wheelchair. Can I order the clips?
Yes, this harness is designed to adapt with your patient’s changing mobility needs. If clips need to be added or switched to accommodate a new cart they can be purchased online or call us at 866-578-2926 and we can help you get everything your patient needs.