The Walkin’ Pet Boots protects paws from rough terrain and extreme temperatures outdoors while also providing additional traction for pets indoors. Boots are made of durable neoprene and feature high tops to protect the lower leg as well as the paw.
- Boots can be purchased as single boots or as a set of 4
- Provides steady grip and extra traction on slippery floors
- Thick, pliable sole provides support and insulation
- Adjustable straps keep boots securely on pet
- Protect pets with sensitive paws or to prevent cuts and scrapes on paws or lower leg
- Use for pets that drag their paws
- Prevent paw licking or chewing as wounds heal
- Protect bandaged or wounded feet – keep paws and bandages clean and dry
How to Measure for Dog Boots
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place foot on a piece of paper and press down on top of foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when dog is walking.
Mark left and right side of foot on paper, and measure distance between marks. Compare this to boot sizes; the width of foot should be the same or smaller than boot size.
Note: When trying on a Pet Boot for the first time, please put a thin plastic bag on the animal’s foot, as boots returned with hair on them cannot be resold for full value and will be subject to a restocking charge. See Return Policy for details.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet for Walkin’ Dog Boots!
How to use the Walkin’ Pet Boots