No products in the cart.
Use the Walkin’ Pet Transport Stretcher to safely carry sick, injured or disabled animals weighing up to 250 lbs. The stretcher’s flexible materials allow of easy transport of patients and allows you to easily maneuver around tight corners and narrow hospital hallways. This lightweight carrying system can be folded for and stored in a vehicle for emergency use.
- Constructed of heavy-weight, durable nylon
- Features six sturdy handles, and a retaining strap to safely secure pet
- Easily washable
- One size: 47” L x 29” W
- The Walkin’ Stretcher Prokit comes with 1 of each color Stretcher
- Use for patient transfer from vehicle into facility, moving post-op patients or safely moving incapacitated pets
- Easily transport patients in-hospital through curved and tight spaces as well as stairs
- For at-home use during post-op recovery or when pet is immobile
- Ideal for emergency situations where pets need to be moved safely
How to use the Walkin’ Pet Transport Stretcher