No products in the cart.
Walkin’ Wheels Dog Boots and Stirrup Replacement Kit
Are you a Pet Care Professional?
Request an account to view pricing.
If you are an existing pet care professional, simply login.
Not a Pet Care Professional?
Learn more about Walkin’ Wheels Dog Boots and Stirrup Replacement Kit at Walkin' Pets.
Walkin’ Boots and Stirrup Kit is an optional accessory to the Walkin’ Wheels. Ideal for patients with limited hind leg movements, the Boot and Stirrup Kit combines our Walkin’ Dog Boots with clip-on Stirrups to lift a dog’s legs off the ground. Boots protect paws and legs if the dog uses them out of the wheelchair. Available in seven sizes.
- Protect paws and legs from scrapes on hard surfaces.
- Elastic clips attach to boots.
- Stirrups can be adjusted for height.
- Kit contains two (2) Walkin’ Boots and two (2) Stirrup Clips to connect to your Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Prevent dragging paws in patients
- Ideal for pets with limited mobility in hind legs
- Comfortable alternative to standard stirrups
- Compatible with Small, Corgi, Medium, and Large Walkin’ Wheels
To measure the width of the dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper, and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog is walking.
Mark the left and right sides of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. The width of the foot should be the same or smaller than the boot size.
|XXSmall||1.25″ – 1.5″|
|XSmall||1.45″ – 1.75″|
|Small||1.65″ – 1.85″|
|Medium||1.85″ – 2.25″|
|Medium/Large||2.15″ – 2.45″|
|Large||2.45″ – 2.65″|
|XLarge||2.6″ – 2.85″|
- Put both boots on your dog’s back feet and place them in their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Attach stirrups to the gray fabric loop on the back of your pet’s Walkin’ Boot.
- Gently lift your dog’s foot off the ground and clip the stirrup hook onto the silver metal loop on the back of their wheelchair.
- Repeat with the other foot.
Have a question about this product?