The Walkin’ Wrist Wrap is designed to support the wrist joint above the front paw. Neoprene wraps comfortably around the front leg, providing gentle support to the carpal joint to help prevent hyperextension. Wrap gives pets freedom of movement without limiting range of motion or placing strain on injured joint.
- Neoprene wrap – Lightweight, comfortable and adjustable
- Touch fastener straps wrap around pet’s leg to provide additional support
- Wrap lends support to muscles and tendons of wrist
- Available in three sizes to accommodate a range of breeds
- Helps prevent hyperextension & supports carpal joint
- Use to stabilize minor carpal joint and ligament injuries
- Can be used during rehabilitation when tarsal injury support is needed
- Recommend for at-home use & for limb support when patient is not splinted
Benefits pets with the following conditions:
|Size||Weight||Wrist Wrap Height|
|Small||Up to 25 lbs||2″|
|Medium||25 – 60 lbs||2″|
|Large||60 – 100lbs||2″|
How to put on the Walkin’ Wrist Wrap
How do I determine the size Wrist Wrap my patient needs?
The correct size Wrist Wrap is based off a pet’s weight, use the overall height measurement to confirm sizing. If additional wrist coverage is needed, we recommend ordering the Wrist Hugger which is taller to support both the wrist and the surrounding structures.
When should I recommend the Wrist Wrap for my patient?
The Wrist Wrap is designed to support pets dealing with carpal injuries. Allowing them to maintain range of motion in joint. Ideal for patients with injuries no longer requiring a splint or when letting limb breath from splint.